The call is now closed.
Communication of Results: April 2017
In order to participate in RYME+ please register here
Please be sure that you agree with the Regulation of RYME+.
If you have any doubt about the call please contact RYME+ partners here
With RYME+ selected companies will have access to the following benefits:
RYME+ will give you access to an international network of support. Through the web platform you can interact with innovative SMEs from other countries and make contact with RYME+ partners that can help you find the most suitable commercial partner for your company.
RYME+ will give you access to a network of international mentors that will guide you through every step of the internationalisation process.
RYME+ will help you to prepare your company commercially, giving advice and recommendations for successfully affording an internationalization process.
Training in foreign markets
RYME+ will provide training in legal requirements, tax frameworks, cultural barriers, funding, etc. to guarantee you the best entry into every market.
RYME+ will help you accelerate the interaction with other innovative companies through the arrangement of multilateral speed meetings.
Trade and benchmarking missions
RYME+ will give you the chance to go on trade missions to Brazil, United States of America and Uruguay or on a benchmarking mission to Israel with the purpose of transferring good practices of entrepreneurship and technology development.
RYME+ is going to help innovative companies which fulfil the 5 eligibility criteria:
RYME+ will support companies from the SUDOE territory: France, Portugal, and Spain.
RYME + will help companies located in the following Regions:
- France: Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Portugal: Norte, Centro, Lisboa, Alentejo, Algarve
- Spain: Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, País Vasco, Navarra, La Rioja, Aragón, Castilla y León, Castilla-La Mancha, Extremadura, Cataluña, Comunidad de Madrid, Comunidad Valenciana, Andalucía, Murcia, Ceuta, Melilla, Islas Baleares
RYME+ will provide support on the internationalisation process of innovative SMEs:
- employs fewer than 10 people and whose annual turnover and/or annual balance sheet total does not exceed EUR 2 million
- employs fewer than 50 people and whose annual turnover and/or annual balance sheet total does not exceed EUR 10 million
- employs fewer than 250 people and which have an annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 43 million.
Sector of activity
RYME+ will support companies that are on, at least, one of the following sectors of activity:
- Energy, materials and industrial sustainability
- ICT and Creative Industries
RYME+ will help you to get to the following foreign countries:
Brazil, France, Israel, Portugal, Spain, The United States of America and Uruguay.
Please check the full regulation of RYME+ here